Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS
All bidders must carefully consider and agree to the following terms and conditions before placing a bid.
1. A 10% Buyer's Premium will apply to all purchases. Cash or check payments will receive a 5% discount if payment request is made prior to auction close. There is a minimum Buyer's Premium of a $1 per invoice.
2. The auction closes on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 6:00pm CST. Please refer to item 9 in these terms for details on the "Soft Close" feature.
3. Following the conclusion of the auction the winning bidder's credit card will be billed for the total amount due. Upon verification of payment from credit card processor Wieseman Auction Service will process a PAID IN FULL receipt and send via e-mail to the bidder. Buyers who wish to pay for purchases by other methods i.e.: Cash or Check MUST contact Wieseman Auction Service prior to the close of the auction. Those payments are due before or at time of pickup (You will receive and UNPAID invoice in your email. If you are paying by check or cash and the item is not picked up & paid for at the specified time your credit card will be charged. Buyer agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
4. Declined credit/debit card transactions will be re-attempted twice. After the 2nd attempt items will be considered forfeited and may be re-sold at the discretion of Wieseman Auction Service. Buyer is still responsible to pay their full invoice amount as agreed to in these Terms and Conditions via cash. If no payment is received within the specified pick-up timeframe our attorney will be contacted and any further arrangements will be made through their law firm. Buyer agrees to pay all legal and collection fees incurred by Wieseman Auction Service in the collection of payment.
5. The winning bidder will be notified of their winning bid(s) and amount charged to their Credit Card via email. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive your email within 24 hours of auction close (CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER), please call the auction company 618-779-2741 or email email@example.com
6. All items must be picked up May 28th and May 29th by appointment. If you cannot make these times please call 618-779-2741 before the auction ends to make arrangements. An online sign-up form will be emailed with your receipt to schedule your pick-up appointment.
7. Buyers are required to bring their PAID IN FULL receipt received from Wieseman Auction Service to claim their items at the time of pick up. If you have made prior arrangements with Wieseman Auction Service to make a cash or check payment you will receive an UNPAID invoice that you may bring with your payment and you will then receive a PAID IN FULL invoice from us at the pickup. PLEASE NOTE: if you are sending a third party to retrieve your items on your behalf, they will need your Original PAID IN FULL Wieseman Auction Service receipt AND a written letter signed by you authorizing the release of your items to them.
8. All property is sold "AS IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Wieseman Auction Service may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising and on the Internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Wieseman Auction Service be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor. Wieseman Auction Service shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Wieseman Auction Service will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold "as is" and that they may not return any item they purchase. Wieseman Auction Service is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly during the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any claim against Wieseman Auction Service or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Wieseman Auction Service will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should verify high bid through online interface.
9. This auction has an extended bidding or "Soft Close" feature. When a bid is submitted in the final minute of the auction for a lot, the bidding for that lot will be extended for an additional two minutes. This will continue until there are no longer any bids submitted for that individual lot.
10. Buyers are responsible for supplying any materials, equipment, or assistance needed to properly move and pack all purchased items.
11. Items not picked up by winning bidders at the given address and time (refer to item 6) will be forfeited and sold at the discretion of Wieseman Auction Service.
12. Some items may have a grouped feature. This enables similar or sets of items to be sold individually OR in a group as determined by the bidding. In a grouped lot none of the grouped items will be sold until there are no additional bids on ANY of the items in that group.
13. Please note that in bid history the times are Eastern Standard Time. Ex. 7:08pm EST bid happens at 6:08pm CST.
14. Please remember that outbid notifications are delayed and that when the auction is ending you may not receive your notice until after the auction has ended.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms